Enrollment is under way for 2020 Academic Year Courses
It’s hard to believe there is less than a month left before Orientation for Academic Year courses begins. Enroll by August 20 to avoid late enrollment fees. We will hold Orientation sessions during the week of August 24. Our policy orientation is mandatory for both parents and students, so don’t delay!
Academic year courses for 2020-2021:
- History and Government: World History I, U.S. History (New), U.S. Government (New)
- Greek: I, II, III, and IV
- Latin: I, II, III, IV (Caesar and Vergil), and V. Latin tutorials by arrangement.
- Literature: Fairy Tales-Myth-Folklore, The Thought Plickens, World Literature, Western Literature to Dante, English Literature, American Literature, Senior English
- Mathematics: Algebra I (Evening session added), Geometry, Advanced Algebra with Trigonometry (Algebra II), Pre-Calculus, Calculus
- Modern Languages: French I, French II
- Philosophy: Reasoning
- Science: Natural Science I and II, Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Writing: Cursus Scriptorum, Writing for the College-bound
A comprehensive course listing with teachers, class schedule, and tuition fees is available at the 2020 Course Listing page. If you are planning to take a course that does not yet have dates or times set, contact the teacher as soon as possible to let him or her know your available times.
If you are interested in a custom-designed tutorial or chat sessions at a time other than those offered, please let the Administration Office know your course requirements and we will help you identify a tutor. Note that tutorial sessions are charged on a per-hour basis, with fees set by the tutor.