Who Are You?
A parent seeking:
- A full college-prep curriculum or a flexible selection
- Accommodation for highly gifted or special-needs students
- An accredited program with a proven track record
A student seeking:
- Courses to recommend to your parents
- Exciting subjects you can't find elsewhere
An adult seeking:
- Ongoing education for high school equivalency
- Post-graduate or enrichment courses
Who We Are
A community of scholars
We are all students.
Some of us teach.
Former students teach with us; others send their own children. Adults, including parents and teachers, take classes too.
We take our students seriously as moral agents and as thinkers, and measure ourselves in charity against the truth alone.
We rely on both traditional and innovative methods and tools, favoring neither innovation nor tradition for its own sake.
We measure ourselves in charity against the truth alone; hard work forms character.
We don't use shortcuts. For the student willing to accept the challenge, we have extensive offerings in most areas — up to six or seven years where relevant.
2022-2023 Summer and Academic Year Courses
Join our learning community in three easy steps:
- Create your Scholars Online account.
- Add students to your account. (Adults are welcome!)
- Select the courses you want for each student, explain each student's readiness and preparation for the course, and request enrollment from the instructor.
If you have questions about whether a course is right for you, you can contact any of our teachers by clicking on their names in course listings or on the Community Teachers Page, or consult with the advisors listed on our Support Page .
Enroll by June 9 in one of our summer courses and receive a $50 credit on tuition for any Fall course!
Enrollment is now open for summer 2022 and academic year 2022-2023 courses.
Scholars Online is fully accredited through the Middle States Accreditation Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.